Monday, January 5, 2009

No. 14

Picked up the Uhaul trailer this morning. Dad and I are going to load it tonight when he gets off work. It's bigger inside than I thought, so I have good faith that I'll fit all my "crap" into it. Whew. Gonna be a tight fit!

My final full day in Indiana...

Already the day is creeping away and I can't stop it. I say to myself I'm prepared to leave Indiana and all the wonderful people I love, but I don't think I really am. Though, I will just have to struggle through those emotions I feel, when I feel them, like I've done before with other situations. Tis all for the better in the end.

If I don't get a chance to say goodbye to you, I'll offer up my cell phone number in case anyone would like to call. I now have hands-free bluetooth capabilities on my cell piece so I can talk while driving. My number is 724 388 5449. Feel free to buzz me at any point this week. I'll do one final post from here at home tomorrow and then I'm mobile! To Colorado and beyond...

Alan

2 comments:

Amy KS Bockis said...

I'll miss having you in close proximity brother :o(

You are going to have a great time out there and I am sure you will make many wonderful friends. I am really going to miss you though.

I love you and safe travels!

Katie said...

I so wish I could take a road trip right now. Wishing you a safe trip and enjoy the sights along the way.