Saturday, January 10, 2009

No. 17

Hello from Gunnison Colordao!!!!!!!!!

I made it yesterday (Friday) around 1 pm local time (Mountain Time). Pretty interesting drive. As you may recall, yesterday's drive was to be the final push as well as the most dangerous because of the mountain passes I had to traverse. Once I get my computer set up I will post pictures of the drive, the scenery, the apartment, the campus, etc.!

I apologize for the short post but I am on my new supervisor Scott's labtop and we are relaxing a bit after a morning of cross-country skiing into the mountains. Great stuff, got a good sweat going. I have not really noticed the alititude affecting me really out here; good to know. We see how the week pans out.

More to come. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see those pics! It's gotta look better out there than the flatlands.... :)