Saturday, February 16, 2013

Preparations and plans have begun!

The Great March Move-out: this notion that beginning at the start of March, I am moving outside into a tent is off and running. A Hilleberg 4 season tent - spacious beyond belief, I might add, as well as a zero degree sleeping bag are on their way in the mail.

Hilleberg Keron 4 GT
I am excited for this new chapter in my life where instead of reading books inside about the outdoors, I'll be outside reading books about just that. To live, to feel, what it takes to exist outside in the winter time is something I look forward to!

More to come as the train comes down the tracks. Cheers!
Alan

2 comments:

Luke Mehall said...

Nice Al! Sounds like a fun journey. March is right around the corner. yeah, booooy!

Al Smith III said...

Thanks brother! I'm excited for this opportunity, the challenges, and the thrill of living a little more eccentrically. Appreciate your support! Excited to connect with you again in the future. Words of Peace