Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No. 1

So this is Al's first blog. For starters I need to give props to Alberta Dorsey for suggesting I do this. It is interesting to think here I am blogging because I was just thinking last week about somehow starting a journal-or something to that effect-to capture my up and coming new life in Gunnison Colorado! (whooo)

Anyways, this is my first official post and I may be a little slow initially in posting everyday but once I am established out in CO I will do my best to update every day or so and definitely add pictures with my new camera (coming in the mail) that I received as a Christmas gift-thanks mom and dad.

Anyways, updates so far for those just joining and maybe a tad out of the loop:
I leave January 6th, 2009 (Tuesday) and will be driving out in dad's old SUV with a Uhaul trailer. I plan to stay with Erica and Ev Tuesday evening, Lory Baker Wednesday evening, Renee Earley and Todd on Thursday evening and arrive in Gunnison Friday morning to move err-thing in by the weekend and be ready for my new start on Monday the 12th!

As far as what I know out there about my position and so forth I'll update ya'll on that tomorrow after I have another phone conference/questions session with Scott my superior. Tune back in...!

1 comment:

Al Smith III said...

thanks to those so far who have joined...